Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Tricky Hodgepodge



1. What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?


~ Life itself! With unemployment, kidney failure (and trying to get a stint in for the seventh time) -attending dialysis three times a week at 5:45 AM (and I've never been a morning person), my condo is a mess and I don't have the drive or energy to thoroughly clean it, living totally on my own -yes, life is Very tricky these days


2.  What's your treat of choice?

~ I liked how a neighbor of mine use to give me and my siblings a bottle of Faygo pop when we went trick-or-treating at his door! He only did this for the neighbor kids he knew the best. This was so sweet! Nowadays my favorite treat on Halloween would be mini chocolate bars (ANY kind)!

3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?

~ No, I won't. I wish I could celebrate like I use to but I can't light one on my condo porch -nor do I have reason to, nobody comes around. I'd like to meet Jack White, because I admire his talent, and Jack Frost, so I could tell him not to breathe upon me so harshly this winter!

4.  In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?

~ The word worthless always makes my ears bleed a little

5. When did your heart last skip a beat?

~  When I ate a very yummy filet (done blue, of course!) at 
Outback Steakhouse on my birthday Saturday -it was simply scrumptious!

6. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's ThrillerWerewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?


~ The song Dummy Doll by Johnny Legend is my favorite 'scary' tune, but out of those listed I like 'Monster Mash' the most!

7.   It was a dark and stormy night when______________________________.


~ My cable went out on me, and stayed out for a long long while! (OK, it's still out, I really should call!)

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

~ Happy Hauntings!

~ Wednesday Hodgepodge

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, you do have a lot to manage. Health issues are challenging...I hope you get the treatment you need for your kidneys. I'm sure that's really hard. Take care.

    ReplyDelete