Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Stealing: My Random Randomness Meme, part 2


What was your first alcoholic drink? 

~ Wine

What was your first job? 

~ Bussing tables at Ponderosa

What was your first car? 

~ Pontiac Phoenix

What was your first mobile phone? 

~ Nextel, I loved the walkie talkie!

What is your first proper memory?

~ Being in the hospital when I was three with pneumonia, I remember one of my nurses, she was so sweet to me!

Who was your first teacher? 

~ Mrs Borchanian, I adored her!

Which fictional character do you wish was real? 

~ Santa Claus

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? 

~ Myrtle Beach

Who was your first best friend? 

~ My dog of course!

What was your first detention for? 

~ Being late for class. I was almost always late for my first class of the day

What's your strongest sense? 

~ Seeing, when I need to remember something and can't reason it out, which is what I usually try to do, I won't totally receive my answer until a picture enters my mind

Who was your first kiss? 

~ Jeff Mitchell, in kindergarten

What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema? 

~ The first movie I ever saw at the cinema was probably something like Snow White or Cinderella, the first movie I remember seeing though was The World's Greatest Athlete

What's the largest amount of money you've ever won? 

~ Probably $5

What's the largest amount of money you've spent in one spree? 

~ Not absolutely sure, but probably about $200

If you had a warning label, what would yours say? 

~ The best of her is buried beneath the trash

Have you ever got sweet revenge on anyone? 

~ Yes, you can say that! It was very on-the-spot, enjoyable, gratifying!

Have you ever been to a live concert? 

~ Yes, my favorites have been Springsteen, and Bob Seger

Have you ever been to see stand up comedy? 

~ Yes

Have you ever needed stitches? 

  ~ Yes, just last year

~ Sunday Stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment