Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday 5 For October 4: I.D.

1. What was the last t-shirt you acquired because it identified you as a member of a specific group? (you know, like a faculty t-shirt if you’re a teacher, or a class t-shirt if you’re a student, or a volunteer t-shirt for some event you helped with…)

 ~ I do believe that the last t-shirt I received was for the Michigan Humane Society when I was a volunteer about 15 or so years ago.

 2. What was the last event for which you filled out a HELLO MY NAME IS nametag?

 ~ Yowza, this one I totally can't remember!

 3. Besides websites and personal computers, how many things do you have passwords or combinations for in order to prove you’re authorized?

 ~ Zilch, nada, zero

 4. What was the last thing you wrote your name on so that people would know it belonged to you?

 ~ A paper I had to turn into work with a pledger's info who paid their donation on Visa

 5. What was the last thing you put your name on so people would know you supported a cause, or were a member of a side?

 ~ Sorry, but I reeeeeeeally can't remember this one either!

 ~ Friday 5

No comments:

Post a Comment