Tuesday, October 22, 2013

An Uncommon Hodgepodge




1. When it comes to good manners, what two top your list of most important?

~ 1) Driving responsibly and respectfully, 2) Common courtesy -being polite

2. Let's open a proverbial can of worms...Common Core.  Are you familiar with the term (talking education reform in the USA)?  If so, care to share your thoughts? In your opinion, what is one of the biggest issues schools (in your home country) face today?

~ I've never heard of Common Core. One of the biggest issues schools face is the lack of discipline

3. Name a celebrity whose fashion sense you admire and share why.

~ I really don't pay attention

4. How are you affected by the changing seasons?

~ I LOVE the changing seasons! My favorite is autumn. Spring refreshes me, summer pumps me up, autumn soothes me, winter tires me

5. Scariest book you've ever read?

~ The journals I've written have scared the beejeebers out if me!

6. What time of day are you most hungry? What's your go-to snack?

 ~ Most hungry at night because I have a tendency to go long periods of time without eating throughout the day. Go-to snacks: cereal, pop-tarts

7. Do you lean more towards being too needy or too independent? Which do you find harder to deal with in others?

 ~ I'd say I'm too independent - when you're 48, single and no family, independence just falls into being. I find neediness in others harder to deal with in others, when you're living your life on your own, and in your own timeframe, independence in others just falls right into line

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

  ~ My birthday is Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I personally think a birthday celebration needs to last at least a week : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with your answer for #2!
    Happy early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete