Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday 9: If It Makes You Happy


Sheryl Crow is a breast cancer survivor and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please spread the word about early detection.

1) What's something that always makes you happy?


~ Those first few moments of the day when I wake up and yesterday's pains and tribulations have totally washed out of my mind, and really good food


2) In the lyrics, Sheryl refers to a poncho. How do you usually protect yourself from the rain? Poncho? Umbrella? Raincoat? Hat?


~ Only an umbrella - and that's only if there's a monsoon occurring, which seldom ever happens in Michigan

3) Early in her career, Sheryl made ends meet by singing commercial jingles, including one for McDonald's. When was the last time you visited The Golden Arches?


~ I think about a week ago, I wanted to try one of their pumpkin lattes. I'm glad I tried it, but don't need to try another. They've got great fries there though!


4) Sheryl rode a horse into the ring of a Wyoming rodeo and then sang. Have you ever been to a rodeo?


~ Nope

5) Sheryl lives outside of Nashville, which is known as Music City. What type of music do you listen to most often?


~ Depends on my mood. Right now I'm listening to classical in my car. I have a wide variety of favorite genres. It's easier to say what I don't listen to -rap and country

6) Crazy Sam is a massive Sheryl Crow fan, and is sure that the only reason why she and Sheryl aren't best friends is that they haven't met. What famous person do you think could be your BFF?


~ Oprah, I like her views and interest on spirituality and she's got great taste in the books she reads

7) Sheryl and cyclist Lance Armstrong were once engaged. Had they tied the knot, she would have become stepmother to his three children. Are you a step-parent, stepsibling or stepchild?


~ Nope

8) Sheryl has performed carols at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in Washington DC. Have you ever visited our nation's capital?

~ Nope

9) Do you consider yourself easy going or do you have a fiery temperament?


~ Very easy going

~ Saturday 9

5 comments:

  1. I am drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte and it is much better than the one I had last week. It must be a fresher pot of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oprah would be a fascinating BFF, wouldn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERYONE seems to be talking about those darn lattes. I'm so out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever tried a pumpkin spiced latte, either. I don't think I would like it. Was it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delicious! Though I must say Tim Horton's was even better than McD's!

      Delete