Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Hodgepodge: Required Reading For A Wednesday



1. The USA will mark Columbus Day this year on Monday, October 14th. What's something you need or want to explore (literally or metaphorically speaking)?

~ I would really love to explore having a new job, being a cat mommy, and getting back to life again. Life has literally hit VOID

2. The Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz, Ursula from The Little Mermaid, or Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty...who do you most love to hate?

~ Maleficent, she looks the most evil, Totally Scary -I can still just look at a picture of her and shudder

3. Is open-mindedness a virtue?

~ I definitely believe it to be

4. How often do you weigh yourself?

~ Six times a week, going into dialysis and leaving dialysis on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays

5. This question comes to you courtesy of Rebecca over at Making Memories, so thanks Rebecca! Costa Rica was recently named the happiest country in the world on the Happy Planet Index. What's the happiest country in the world to you, and what makes it so?

~ I hate being totally left-brained but I'll answer Denmark because that's what the records tell me! I haven't done much (Ok, any) traveling so I can't speak from experiences here

6. Besides The Bible, what is one book you think should be mandatory reading for high school students? Why?

~ Can't think of one that should be 'mandatory'

7. I went shopping at some nearby outlets last week, and while I was there, I picked up a couple of Christmas gifts. How about you? Have you started your holiday shopping yet?

~ Nope

8. Insert your own random thought here.

~ Off to visit friends and pick up my last chek from CSS today, I have an origami pumpkin to give my friend Keith (I hope he likes it!) and might just bring a dozen or two Tim Horton pumpkin muffins with me

No comments:

Post a Comment