Sunday, October 27, 2013

They Say It's Your Birthday

1. as you get older, are you jazzed about your birthday? 

~ Very jazzed, it's my favorite day of the year! It's cool that this meme falls today since today IS My birthday!!! 

2. do people usually remember your birthday? 

~ On Facebook they do, since the date is under "Upcoming Birthdays", otherwise I remind people 

3. an ex-coworker used to begin 3 mos. before her birthday flat-out reminding us that it was coming up. it's amazing what no self-esteem does for you. anyway, do you know anyone who pre-announces their birthdays? 

~ Yes, but only weeks in advance! 

4. what was your best birthday? why? 

~ This is my 46th birthday, I really can't remember the others, so I'll say this one 

5. what was your worst birthday? why? 

~ This is my 46th birthday, I really can't remember the others, so I'll say this one 

6. name your best birthday gift. 

~ My sister gave me shoes, boots, and a shirt last night, so I'll say that becaaaaaause this is my 46th birthday, I really can't remember the others 

7. name the best birthday gift you've gotten for someone else. 

~ I got a co-worker, whom I had the hots for, a blue-flamed Zippo lighter engraved with his name on it 

8. as i age, i value SLEEP as a priceless commodity. i didn't get any for my birthday, however. what do you want this year for your birthday? 

~ A certain phone call I've been hoping to receive 

Sunday Stealing

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! (insert singing, balloons, and cake here)
    Hope the coming year is all that you want it to be!

    ReplyDelete